Thursday, March 20, 2008

About



I am Becky, a mom of four wonderful kids and wife to the most amazing guy! I have 4 main loves in my life:
  1. My family
  2. Music
  3. Running
  4. Food
My love for baking was born when I was 11 years old and I baked my first batch of cream cheese brownies. I was hooked. My family never had to make dessert again. However, cooking didn’t come as naturally. The first time I cooked for my husband, I had to call my mom and ask her how to brown beef. I like to think I’ve come a long way since then.

I love letting my kids cook with me. I strongly believe in spending quality time with your kids, teaching them the value of work.
But, I also love to cook by myself. As in, no one is allowed in the house. And my iPod might be turned up all the way. And I might be signing at the top of my lungs.

I actually do sing, professionally. I also love playing the piano, and I hope my kids grow up with a love of music too.


I fell in love with running a year ago, and just ran my first half-marathon.  I am hooked!

My hair-style/color changes frequently. My sister calls me "Tonks" and if you don't know what that means, go read Harry Potter.

Sometimes I let my kids eat cake for breakfast. Monkeys see, monkeys do, right? Follow it up with a fruit or vegetable and it’s all good.

I do not believe in no-bake cheesecake. I do believe in cake mixes.

On this blog, you will probably never find: olives, mushrooms, bananas, green beans, or anything that lives in the sea.

You will find all things cream cheese, from savory to sweet and everything in between. I believe it should be its own food group. But here you will find a variety of easy and delicious recipes!

Enjoy!
Pin It!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Becky,

My name is Freddy. Surfing on the net I found your blog and noticed you have a great number of tasty recipes there, that is why I am contacting you. I wonder if you would like join our website www.mytaste.com and receive more visitors to your blog through making your recipes available to a greater number of internet users.

Mytaste.com has been launched recently and from the first day it has gained popularity among food lovers. Today the site can be found in 45 countries, where we deliver thousands of visitors to food blogs daily. Some Top Food Blogs on our pages receive more than 20 thousands unique visitors a week.

Recently and to improve the user experience and develop their loyalty we added social features that allow our users to create cookbooks, save recipes and follow other users. This means that when a recipe from your blog is saved, the user will always have the opportunity of visiting your blog again.

So, if this sounds like a good plan to you, please visit our website & add your blog through the Top Food Blogs section here: www.mytaste.com/top-food-blogs. There you will find all the instructions you need to follow to become a part of our bloggers family.

Hopefully your food blog will be up there in the top!

Warm regards,
Freddy