Sunday, October 12, 2008

Caccitore Casserole

I just made this recipe up in my head and it sounds good to me, so hopefully it tastes good too. I will let you know later.

1 lb. ziti pasta (or any kind of pasta you want)
2-3 chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
1 egg yolk
1 roll ritz crackers (crushed)
1 jar spaghetti sauce
2 cups mozzerella cheese

Cook pasta, drain, and place into 9x13" baking dish. Cover the chicken chunks in egg yolk, then cover in ritz crackers sprinkled with garlic powder and parmasen cheese. Layer chicken, then spaghetti sauce, then cheese in baking dish and bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes (or until cheese is melted.) You could either stir everything together or keep it all layered. I will probably layer it.
Pin It!

2 comments:

Maria said...

Easy and delicious!! Great recipe!

Maria said...

I didn't try it yet, it just looks good, but maybe not??? Sorry you didn't like it..but thanks for the heads up:)