Saturday, May 16, 2009

Cream Cheese WonTons

This isn't really a recipe because it's SO simple to make, but here are the instructions:

Put a spoonful of cream cheese inside a wonton wrapper. Get the edges wet and seal together. Fry in oil on stove until they are light brown and crispy. Enjoy!

This is one of my favorite treats. I used to fork out $5 to buy 10 of them at a Chinese restaurant! I didn't do it often-just when I was really craving them. So I just figured I could make them myself. They were really easy and tasted even better! You could add other things to the cream cheese if you wanted, (i.e. crab, chicken, onion, etc.) I like them best plain. Oh, here is the last one:

Pin It!

2 comments:

Allison said...

I never thought about how easy they would be. Thanks! I am going to make some myself.

Aubrey said...

I made these last night and everyone LOVED them! Thanks for the idea Becky!