Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter

Cadbury Caramello Ice Cream Bars? Um...yes, please!
In Easter's past, my family has always celebrated with a wonderful Easter dinner...but I have never made one myself. We always go to various family members houses, and I would bring a side or a dessert. Well, this year I pulled of a feast for my own little family.
Ham, Sour Cream Potatoes, Home-made rolls, and Sarah Salad.
I will be posting some of these recipes soon! The rolls were my favorite part. They had a pinch of cinnamon in them and kind of reminded me of Texas Roadhouse rolls. Yum!
So, now I am going to put the kids to bed, and go get me another Caramello Ice Cream Bar!
Pin It!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I saw those the other day and didn't let myself get them. They look so good! Your dinner sounds great!