Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Recipe from the archives: Guacamole

I started this blog 5 years ago, back in 2007. For the next few years, I posted maybe 10-12 times per year, and hardly ever included any pictures. It was mostly for the sake of keeping my recipes somewhere I wouldn't lose them, and to make it easier for my friends and family to get to them. There are quite a few gems I posted back in the day that I feel might get forgotten. So once a week or so, I will be posting one of them so they get the delicious credit they deserve.
Today's forgotten gem is one of my favorite foods of all time...Guacamole! I always make this recipe to taste, but a few years ago, I guess I wrote down how I made it. Honestly, I don't think I ever make it the same way twice. Just don't over do it on the seasonings. Taste as you go, and try to save some for the reason you are making it!
Pin It!

No comments: