Friday, May 18, 2012

TGIF!!

~Last weekend, my husband and I went out with some friends. We went to see Avenger's. If you haven't seen it yet, go see it tonight. It's one of the best movies ever.
~We went to eat at Sonora Grill. It was El Yumm-o!

~I've never been much of a shoe person. Besides my fetish for boots, I own probably 4 or 5 pairs of shoes. BUT, when I saw these fun shoes for my little girlie, I knew she must have some. Or all.
~You know how some people fall asleep at random times? What are they called...narcoleptics? Well, if I put any one of my four kids on my back and tell them to climb all over me, I fall asleep. Every.Single.Time. Is that so weird? I find it very relaxing.
~My baby learned the cutest new trick. I could just eat him up.
~Last night, I made 4 dozen Salted Caramel Cupcakes. And I didn't even get one :(
~Last year I decided to take a picture of me and my kids on Mothers Day. Since, I love to change my hair every 5 minutes, this should be interesting a few years down the road. So, here we are last year (almost 8 months pregnant)...
...and here we are this year.
~I sure love my cute little kiddos, and my baby daddy even more!
~Have a great weekend!
Pin It!

No comments: